Turkish Silk Exfoliating Mitt - Face
This product is currently sold out.
Let real silk do the work of bringing your softest, most glowing skin forward!
The Face Turkish Silk Exfoliating Mitt is made from 100% pure cocoon silk. Unlike the shiny, treated silk we know and love, this hand-made mitt dates back from the Turkish bathhouses centuries ago and uses traditional weaving methods. It is recognized as a superior exfoliator with endless skin benefits. Designed for all skin types, this mitt scrubs away dry skin, fades dark spots, scars and helps reduce breakouts through its deep cleansing properties. Also working as a fantastic fake tan eraser, this mitt will leave your skin buttery soft and illuminated.
How to Use:
PREPARE SKIN: Soften your skin and open pores in a hot bath or shower. Avoid applying soap to the skin prior to exfoliation.
START SCRUBBING: Wet the glove, squeeze out any extra water and begin working your way around the face using gentle, circular motions to scrub the skin. Apply pressure as needed but be gentle in the sensitive spots.
RINSE: Rinse your body thoroughly and proceed with your skincare routine. Moisturize after exfoliation and enjoy your new glowing skin.
- Exfoliation can be done once a week to maintain your healthy glow!
- If you do not see peeling skin do not worry! The mitt is still effectively exfoliating.
- Avoid using mitt on open cuts, damaged skin, or sunburns.
- Handwash mitt in warm water after each use and hang to dry. Do not use strong detergents on the mitt and do not machine wash.
- To avoid bacteria buildup on the mitt, replace it once every 2-3 months
- The mitt will shrink after the first wash.